The Britax Parkway features an innovative design and uses cutting edge technology to keep your child safe and secure during car rides. It offers True Side Impact Protection and SecureGuard anti-submarining technology these features combine to disperse crash forces and minimize injury to your child during a crash.
The Parkway is suitable for children weighing between 40 to 120 pounds and it’s narrow footprint allows you to fit three across in most cars–ideal for many of today’s small to mid-sized vehicles.
This Britax booster model is available from Amazon right now at over 25% off the retail price!
Features of the Parkway Slide Guard Booster
- Booster child height and weight: 38″ – 63″, approximately 40 – 120 pounds
- Seated shoulder height with backrest: 21-inches
- True side impact protection distributes crash forces, shields from vehicle intrusion,keeps the head, neck and spine aligned
- Slide guard works with the vehicle safety belt to prevent the child from sliding under the lap-belt
- Higher forward-facing booster capacity allows older children to remain in a belt-positioning booster to 120 pounds
The seat unit is made from soft, durable materials. The booster cover can be easily removed from the shell for cleaning and comes in a variety of colour ways and patterns including Gridline and Knight. A comprehensive manual is also included together with a one year Britax limited warranty.
Here’s what one owner had to say..
We bought the Parkway for my 4-year old son. He was thrilled to get out of his “baby seat” and into a “big-boy seat!” He is 44 pounds and 43 inches tall and this model fits him perfectly. The shell part is nicely padded compared to some of the cheaper ones and due to the shape of the backrest, he can also rest his head if he is tired. The shoulder belt guides are easy to use and we like the… (Anne.M.N)